Monday I went to a car show with Kevin (my boyfriend, aka the main reason I haven't posted anything for over two months). It was my idea to go, despite the fact that Kevin is very into cars. I have never been to a car show, and it was very interesting. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures due to the fact that I didn't take my camera and Kevin only took pictures of the Corvette (and didn't share). While there, I decided that when I grow up and have lots of money, I really want an Escalade. I normally hate SUVs, but there is just something about an Escalade that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I guess if Kevin gets his Corvett, I should be able to get my Escalade. It is much more practical after all.
I also decided that Lexus and Volvo are both nice brands of cars. However, my price range will probably remain within General Motors. Although the million dollar Ferrari was nice.
San Diego Reunion
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Boyfriend?!? That's so un-Megan-ish! Cool, though. I've never been to a car show, and I probably never will. But thank you for sharing. :)
Post a Comment