Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

4 Wheeling

Yesterday, I went down to Aurora, Utah with Kevin, his dad, and a family friend to go 4-wheeling in the mountains. This was my first time 4-wheeling, and it was fairly enjoyable, although dirty. My arms also got fried, but luckily they are not too sore. The ride was actually fairly pretty. I have always been under the impression that Central Utah is just full of sage brush and cedar trees, but we rode through areas that were quite forested with pines and quakies. We mostly saw cows, but we also saw a few ground squirrels, and even a herd of wild horses (which I didn't think existed in this part of Utah). Kevin did most of the driving, but at one point he let me drive for about 10-20 minutes. It was kind of fun, even if I didn't go quite as fast as Kevin did.

Hopefully, I will get many more opportunities to go 4-wheeling, it is much more enjoyable than I ever thought it would be. Although, if I go again, I am definitely not forgetting the sunscreen!

Here are some pictures from our day:


Kevin's dad made a nice seat made out of cargo bags and a gel cushion that I mostly sat in, but since I am a midget and my feet couldn't reach the foot spot, it was not extremely comfortable.
Beehive peak
Me and Kevin

Me post ride. The dust made it so I couldn't breathe through my nose, so my teeth were super gross. My hair was as gross as it feels, and I am still getting dirt off of my face, but it was fun enough to be worth it.

1 comment:

Stormie said...

I wish I had known you had a blog earlier! I'll have to start checking it! Sounds like a fun adventure.