Last weekend Kevin and I decided to leave town and head south. One of our first stops was Capital Reef. I was amazed by the grandeur of the rock formations and the canyons. We drove on the scenic drive and hiked a little bit in Capital Gorge. It is amazing to think that they used to drive cars down Capital Gorge, especially when you consider the fact that it is a dry streambed that can become a river with a good rainstorm. Here are some pictures of our adventure:



2 comments:
I am not going to lie, I am super jealous!! When reading about your trip I turned to my husband and told him I needed a vacation!!! I am glad you were able to escape and enjoy yourself!! I love Southern Utah!!!
You should make post cards - love the pictures! And I love the new title picture too by the way.
Post a Comment