Thomas, Jordan, April, and I at Jordan and April's wedding in Logan.
Karen, Jeff, Christine, and I at Jeff and Christine's wedding in Bountiful.
So this has been a crazy week. I worked three twelve hour shifts in the beginning of the week, and then took a quick trip home this weekend to watch the sheep show at the Summit County Fair. Apparently once a sheep shower, always a sheep shower. Also in the mix was a quick trip to Logan for my friends' April and Jordan's wedding. My friend Thomas agreed to drive up with me, which was super nice because I had forgotten how far away Logan is. This is the third wedding I have gone to in the last two weeks, so I feel like I have donated my life savings to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. But all in all it was a pretty good week, but I'm glad to be back in West Jordan. On the upside, I can actually start going to some more ward activites now. I only have two more weeks of night shifts left, which is super sweet. I need to intersperse some fun with the craziness that is the life of a nurse. :) Tomorrow I get to go play capture the flag, so that should be interesting. Activities are always interesting in the Heritage 9th Ward.

No comments:
Post a Comment