Since leaving Provo, I have felt out of touch with my old friends, so I decided that I should create a blog. Nobody will probably read it, but at least it will provide me with yet another way to avoid my bedtime. So sometime when it is not after midnight, I will try to post something on here, but as the most interesting things in my life can't be shared because of HIPPA, who knows what I'll be able to post. My life right now basically consists of working, eating, and sleeping, with occasional jaunts to Church and Church activities. :) Do you like my background? That's as closest I could find to a leopard. :)
1 comment:
You are working in Postpartum? I thought you were in L&D? Do you decide to switch or was that the only opening? Anywho, that's cool! I'm glad to see your blog page and I'm especially excited to see you still love leopard print--that means you're still you! I hope I invited you to my blog page, if not please let me know!
Post a Comment