Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Date Night

Kevin and I don't really go on a lot of "dates" per se, mostly because of my work schedule and the drain it puts on my energy level and the fact that he is in school, but we have found a date activity that we may make into a tradition.

Tuesday night Kevin asked if I wanted to go watch the Fast and the Furious with him, he even offered to buy me some popcorn, something that totally shocked me because he is not as into buttery suicide as I am, so he feels that popcorn is an unnecessary expense, especially since I have gotten sick previous times we have gone to the movies. I kept trying to get out of him why he was being so nice, but I didn't find out until we got to the movie theater and our bill for two movie tickets and two bags of popcorn came out to $2. Definitely a good deal, but as Kevin had predicted, I did punch his arm (in my wimpy, non-hurting way, of course) and roll my eyes. It was a very enjoyable evening, and we have decided that we should do it more often. It does beat watching movies at either of our houses and me falling asleep because I am exhausted from work. There is even free popcorn, even if it does lack the suicidal levels of butter I enjoy oh so much.

2 comments:

Jared & Shannon said...

How in the world do you manage that movie date c popcorn for only $2?

Megan said...

Free popcorn. Kevin knows how to find his deals. :)