Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Test Drive

Kevin's Evo is back in one piece again, and will hopefully stay that way for awhile. Anyway, he is planning on getting it tuned on Saturday, so he needs to put some miles on the engine. Last night, despite the interference with "So You Think You Can Dance," I consented to go on a test drive with him. I have always wanted to go on a drive up Lambs Canyon, but we soon found that it was a super narrow and windy road, so Kevin quickly turned around to protect his car from a possible head-on collision. Instead we ended up driving to Francis to briefly visit my parents, who were both very surprised, especially considering we arrived around 9. We stayed for a little bit and came back home. It was an enjoyable drive. Someday I may get used to the all of the random loud noises.

No comments: