October 8, 2010
Recently, my ward's Relief Society had a Fabulous Friday, which is basically a night to make lots of crafts. This was my first time ever going to such an event, but it was kind of fun. I felt kind of young as it seemed that everyone was talking about their children and teenagers, but the people I sat by included me in their conversations, which I thought was very nice. I made a couple sets of blocks. I thought it would be easy, and I would be done in a couple of hours, but it took nearly 4 hours to put the paint and decoupage on the blocks, then I had to wait for an hour for them to dry. Even then, they weren't dry by the time that I left, so I had to worry about getting glue all over my car seat. Here are pictures of the finished project, now I just need to figure out where to put them.
July and August
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
I like them! They're way cute.
Post a Comment