Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Milo Update


Last weekend, Kevin and I were able to visit Milo again. This is the first time we were able to go since he was a few days old. It is crazy how much he has grown. He is now close to 7 pounds and while I held him, it felt like I was holding one of my babies at the hospital, except he was a lot more interactive than they are. He is now PICC line free, and is getting all of his food through his G-tube (a feeding tube surgically placed in the stomach). He is currently waiting for surgery to fix the esophageal atresia, and other than the fact that he has a suction tube down his mouth, he looks like a normal newborn. He is definitely cute and developing a personality of his own. 

Part of the reason we went to see him was so Kevin could take some pictures of him, so enjoy:





No comments: