Two of my roommates were in town the week after Christmas, so we decided that a roommate get-together was in order.
We met at the Olive Garden in American Fork, and we enjoyed the yummy food and catching up on each others' lives.
It always makes me sad to think how many friends I made in college with whom the only contact I have with them is Facebook and their blogs. All of my roommates and close friends played such a pivotal role in shaping who I am today through our late night talks, drives to the grocery store, and other interactions. I think that is the worst thing about growing up; losing contact with close friends. Hopefully we can have more of these get-togethers in the future.
A picture was taken, but the person whose camera it was on has been on vacation for the past month, so she has not had time to distribute it. Hopefully when she reads this blog post, she will have the time to remember that she needs to send the picture to all of us. J

No comments:
Post a Comment