During the past couple months since my release from Young
Womens, I have wondered what my new calling was going to be. Well, no need to
wonder any longer, I am the newest Primary teacher in our ward. I will be team
teaching with Kevin beginning next year, but they haven’t released his
co-teacher yet, so I’m still kind of in limbo.
So far, it seems like it is
going to be okay. I really enjoy singing time. I’m still kind of intimidated by
the kids, but if I can handle teenage girls, I should be just fine with a bunch
of eight year olds.

2 comments:
Awesome! Congrats and good luck!
That's great - primary is fun! I enjoy sub-ing during the 1st hour and can sit still a lot better the last hour after singing time. It's nice to be able to get up and move around and not have to be so lady like for 3 hours in pantyhose.
Post a Comment