Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Vampires vs. Werewolves


A couple of weeks ago my mom came down to watch Breaking Dawn with me. Allstate has done a free showing of all the movies so far for its clients; however, the only other Twilight movie we have seen is the first one. I enjoy the books, and I may or may not have read Breaking Dawn in a less that 24 hour time span, but I am not a diehard fan. Breaking Dawn was not my favorite book because I feel like the happy ending seemed like a cop-out (although I probably would have been upset if it wouldn’t have been a happy ending). Despite that I enjoyed the movie, cheesiness and all. Cheese and fluff are sometimes necessary components to make life more enjoyable. Mostly because we shouldn’t take ourselves so seriously.

I enjoyed the time spent with my mom. It seems like since I have started working and gotten married, I don’t get to see my parents as often as I would like to. Although we have our moments (what mother-daughter duo truthfully doesn’t), I love her dearly and I enjoy whatever time I do get to spend with her. Plus, she was able to meet her grand-dog. Now we just need to introduce my dad to her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How fun to go with your mom! I went to see the movie with my husband, sister and brother-in-law. It was good - but I have to admit to cracking up at inappropriate times. The gathering and communication of the wolves was HILARIOUS! It was more like a power ranger or transformer movie. We should have ditched the guys, they were a little embarrassed by the inappropriate laughter. Oh well.