Kevin and I have made it another year. I won’t say that it has always been easy, but the last year (and the previous two) has been enjoyable and I have enjoyed the opportunity to grow together with Kevin. He really is quite the patient man to put up with me and all of my issues.
Anyways, our anniversary was pretty low-key this year thanks to indecision and my inability to properly read a calendar (more on that in the next post). We both worked on the actual day of our anniversary (April 23), but we had planned to do something over the weekend. We were originally going to go south to St. George or Las Vegas, but never got around to making the reservations. Then Friday we had settled on spending the day at the zoo, but Saturday morning it was stormy (and I had discovered my calendar reading error), so we just went to eat lunch at Crowne Burger. Interestingly enough this is where we ate last year for our anniversary, so maybe we should make it a tradition.
We also got sidetracked on the way home at an Asian Market in West Jordan, where we exercised self-control and only bought a cookie cooling rack. This place had everything you could think of. From knock-off purses to prom dresses to koi to statues of Buddha and arrowanas to kitchen wares. It was pretty dang amazing. We may have to go back some time.
We also went to Smiths (Exciting, I know.) where Kevin was excited to find that Cheerios and Lucky Charms were on sale. We have discovered that the two mixed together are quite tasty. You should try it some time.
While our anniversary wasn’t quite as exciting as the past two years, I still enjoyed spending a few hours with Kevin.


No comments:
Post a Comment