Yesterday, at 9:25 pm, my sister-in-law made me an auntie. It feels kind of weird to say that I’m an aunt, especially since I haven’t seen Milo yet. Both Tiffany and Milo have had some complications, so it is still a little touch and go at this point, but as of our last update, things are looking better. It has been a long two or three days, and I haven’t been in the thick of it.
Milo is doing well for being 32 and a half weeks old (2 months early). He will be in the hospital for awhile, as will Tiffany as she has severe pre-eclampsia which has progressed to HELLP syndrome. Plus, the whole emergency c-section didn’t help.
Anyways, please keep Tiffany and Milo in your prayers, as well as her husband and my in-laws. I have faith that everything will work out, but the journey to 100% okay is going to be a long and difficult journey.
Sorry this isn't the best picture, but Kevin just took a picture of the back of a camera with his phone so we could send it to people. He is definitely a cutie, all 3 pounds, 6 ounces of him.


1 comment:
Alex and I will certainly keep your family in our prayers.
Post a Comment