Last summer I was suffering from burnout because I felt like I was working too much. I was onery, and I wasn’t loving my job. To remedy this, I decided to schedule some time off throughout the year, so that I could have a break every couple of months. So far I have had two of these “vacations.” One in February and one this week (6/11-6/16). Lithuania doesn’t count because it was a real vacation. Since then I have been put into Young Women’s so I will have to take off more time for girls’ camp and youth conference, but I think these little “vacations” where I don’t have anything planned will be very good for my sanity. In fact that is what I put down in the notes on my vacation requests that they were sanity breaks. Following are some of my activities during my most recent “vacation.”
No comments:
Post a Comment