Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bus to Vilnius


After eating our kebabs, we went back to the hotel and picked up our luggage and took a cab to the bus station. I had wanted to take a train, but it didn't work out, so we took another bus. Instead of being a full-size bus, it was actually a marshrute (My interpretation of how it is spelled, Lithuanians don't have the letter h.) A marshrute is the equivalent of a 15 passenger van, but the bench seats have been replaced by bucket seats. It was almost ready to pull out, so it was quite full, and I was unable to sit by Kevin, which stunk, but I survived. It was about a hour and a half drive, through a wooded area, which was quite pretty. I did doze off for a bit of the trip. One we arrived at Vilnius, we found a taxi to take us to our hotel.


A Marshrute in Kaunas

No comments: