Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sleepy Kevin

I wasn't the only one suffering from jet lab on our trip in Lithuania. Although Kevin didn't fall asleep every time he sat down (honestly I just do this normally), he did take a lot of naps. Since he took these naps right before he went to bed, he woke up really early usually (something I did not do after the first day or two). This was a perpetual cycle that lasted until after we had been home for awhile.

This particular day, he was out for a few hours. I let him sleep because this was the only time I felt justified in checking my emails and composing blog posts. I think I finally got to hungry to wait for him to wake up, so I finally poked him until he was conscious again. The funny thing was he was able to fall right asleep when it was bedtime.

No comments: