Vilnius has recently seen a slew of new malls and it seemed like they were all in the same area. We went to the Panarama Mall for lunch. For lunch, we went to what seemed to be an Egyptian themed Italian restaurant. It was really good, and I had been craving Italian. We also found some more gelato while we were there. (Kevin went to the Orem Costco on Saturday, and he reports that they have gelato. I guess I know where we are going after football games next season.)
Ramūnas also took us on a tour of his favorite trends, Police jewelry and expensive perfumes (possibly French or Italian). He thought I was a little crazy when I told him that I preferred Bath and Body Works body spray over perfume. I just have other things I would love to spend my hard earned money on.
Since it was still the Easter season, there was an area where there were a bunch of bunny rabbits. Apparently you could adopt one.
There was also a blood drive going on in the mall. I found it interesting that there were so many blood drive advertisements around Vilnius and Kaunas. I already had my appointment set up for a blood donation when I got back, so sadly I didn't share my blood with the Lithuanians. J
There was even an area where they were selling flowers, as you can see in one of the pictures below.
The "nursery" area
A painting of Downtown Vilnius inside the mall
An exterior view of the mall

No comments:
Post a Comment