Our hotel in Vilnius was the Centrum Unique Stay. Kevin had hyped it up saying it was super nice and a 4 star hotel, so I was mildly disappointed. It was nice, but I was expecting marble floors and silk sheets. The biggest downsides of the hotel was the tub was too high (I almost died a few times getting out of it.) and instead of a queen size or even double size bed, we had two twin beds pushed together. Since I am the cuddler in our relationship, I spent a majority of our nights in the crack between the two beds.
One of the best features of the hotel was the breakfast buffet, it was even more thorough than the one in Kaunas. So much yummy stuff to choose from. Another awesome feature was that we had wi-fi. There was also a desktop in our room, but I was perfectly fin using my laptop.
Another perk was that our window overlooked an embassy. We couldn't figure out which embassy because we couldn't understand the sign. Kevin's knowledge of country names in Lithuanian is a bit rusty. It was interesting to people watch all of the people waiting at the gate and then walking up to the embassy.
In all, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

1 comment:
I've really enjoyed reading about your trip. Lithuania sounds like a really cool place and you guys saw a ton of places and things. Really cool! :)
Post a Comment