After getting a sizeable tax return (thank you house interest and tuition tax credits) and juggling around what to do with it, Kevin and I decided the money would be best spent by buying a new camera. So Kevin did some research on the internet to explore our options, and came to the conclusion that a Canon T3i would be the best option. It is a DSLR (with swivel screen), and while it isn’t quite up to par with his previous camera (He did wedding photography and such in Washington.), it is an upgrade from my Canon point and shoot that I bought 5 or 6 years ago. The picture quality is much better, so we can enjoy our pictures more because they look better.
Kevin has had a fun time with it in Lithuania. I even got to use it while we were in the Vilnius Cathedral, but the only thing I ventured to adjust was the focus of the lens. Maybe someday I will learn how to use it.

No comments:
Post a Comment